- Projects > Listing & Projects > Allocations
- Project's Dashboard
- Project's Basic Information
- Project Numbers table
- Projects > Allocations Main Graph
- Progress Numbers
- Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Membership Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Project's Resourcing View
- Grouping in Project's Dashboard
- Resourcing with 'Quick Edit'
- Resourcing with 'Grid View'
- Finding and Resourcing the Available & Suitable People for Your Projects
- Soft Booking
- Use Cases for Soft Booking
- Resourcing Log
- Allocation Notes
- Resourcing Requests
- In-Depth: Getting an Overview / Utilization Rate of a Specific Target
- In-Depth: Using the Utilization Range in Person Filters
- Resourcing Intelligence
SYNC View (admins of Silverbucket)
- Integrating Data with with Silverbucket's SYNC-view
- SYNC-View: Competency
- SYNC-View: Customers
- SYNC-View: Extended-customers
- SYNC-View: People
- SYNC-View: Extended-people
- SYNC-View: Projects
- SYNC-View: Extended-projects
- SYNC-View: Hour-integration (actual hours)
- SYNC-View: OrganizationNodes-integration
Soft booking functionality is disabled by default. It can be enabled by admins in the admin view under the "System Settings" tab.
Silverbucket has an optional feature called soft booking which can be used to create tentative allocations. Tentative allocations represent a "different reality" and can be used for multiple purposes.
Example: when viewing allocations with Tentative & Confirmed option the allocations boxes prioritize showing the tentative values in the slots. If there are no tentative allocations it will show the confirmed allocations in that slot. Same applies to the Confirmed & Tentative view type but the other way around.