- Projects > Listing & Projects > Allocations
- Project's Dashboard
- Project's Basic Information
- Project Numbers table
- Projects > Allocations Main Graph
- Progress Numbers
- Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Membership Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Project's Resourcing View
- Grouping in Project's Dashboard
- Resourcing with 'Quick Edit'
- Resourcing with 'Grid View'
- Finding and Resourcing the Available & Suitable People for Your Projects
- Soft Booking
- Use Cases for Soft Booking
- Resourcing Log
- Allocation Notes
- Resourcing Requests
- In-Depth: Getting an Overview / Utilization Rate of a Specific Target
- In-Depth: Using the Utilization Range in Person Filters
- Resourcing Intelligence
- SYNC View (admins of Silverbucket)
As you make allocations you can simultaneously write a detailed log entry about the changes for others to see. These notes can be seen in the Project's Dashboard under Resourcing Log.
Creating an Entry
As you start allocating in the grid view a field for adding a comment also activates: you can type a comment in this field regarding the allocations and save that and the resourcing changes by clicking Save Changes.
Viewing the Log Entries
How did we do with this article?