- Projects > Listing & Projects > Allocations
- Project's Dashboard
- Project's Basic Information
- Project Numbers table
- Projects > Allocations Main Graph
- Progress Numbers
- Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Membership Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Project's Resourcing View
- Grouping in Project's Dashboard
- Resourcing with 'Quick Edit'
- Resourcing with 'Grid View'
- Finding and Resourcing the Available & Suitable People for Your Projects
- Soft Booking
- Use Cases for Soft Booking
- Resourcing Log
- Allocation Notes
- Resourcing Requests
- In-Depth: Getting an Overview / Utilization Rate of a Specific Target
- In-Depth: Using the Utilization Range in Person Filters
- Resourcing Intelligence
- SYNC View (admins of Silverbucket)
Programs are used to collect multiple projects and their data under the same concept.
Programs have dashboards just like projects do; you can search for your program by using the Quick Search or by navigating over to Projects > Programs view.
The Programs > Listing view has a few filters of its own for you to use.
By clicking any program's name you are forwarded to the corresponding program's dashboard.
In the Program's Dashboard we have a few features available.
Basic information collects all of the linked projects' data together as one collective:
The S-Curve shows the current resourcing situation in form of a graph:
Timeline lists all the linked projects as a Gantt-type graph:
Program Numbers collects and calculates the financial data in numerical form
Program Resourcing View can be used to resource personnel and see their current situations on project level. The Program Resourcing View allows you to make changes on the fly if you see any resourcing conflicts or anything that needs adjusting. By clicking on the chevrons next to the project name you see all the project members and roles attached to it.
How did we do with this article?