- Projects > Listing & Projects > Allocations
- Project's Dashboard
- Project's Basic Information
- Project Numbers table
- Projects > Allocations Main Graph
- Progress Numbers
- Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Membership Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Project's Resourcing View
- Grouping in Project's Dashboard
- Resourcing with 'Quick Edit'
- Resourcing with 'Grid View'
- Finding and Resourcing the Available & Suitable People for Your Projects
- Soft Booking
- Use Cases for Soft Booking
- Resourcing Log
- Allocation Notes
- Resourcing Requests
- In-Depth: Getting an Overview / Utilization Rate of a Specific Target
- In-Depth: Using the Utilization Range in Person Filters
- Timesheet General Information [New timesheet]
- Commenting Your Actual Hours [New timesheet]
- Registering Actual Hours for Others [New timesheet]
- Locking Actual Hours [New timesheet]
- Timesheet General Information
- Removing a Project or a Task From the Timesheet
- Commenting Your Actual Hours
- Registering Actual Hours for Others
- Locking Actual Hours
- Resourcing Intelligence
- SYNC View (admins of Silverbucket)
Person's Basic Info
You can add information about a person in their dashboard. The basic info section consists of four different columns.
Name = Name of the person
Default Role = Lists the current role added for the person. Administered by admins.
Organization = Lists the organization if added for the person. Administered by admins.
Supervisor = Name of the person's supervisor if added for the person.
User group = Lists the user group, if added for the person. Administered by admins.
Employment duration = Start date and end date of the person's employment. If the start date is in the future or end date is in the past the person can't use Silverbucket.
Workday length = Length of a single workday. If you use Silverbucket's Timesheet-functionality, this is the number of hours expected from this person.
Capacity = A manually set number between 0-100% to indicate capacity level of a person.
External ID = An additional identifier for the person, mainly used with integrations.
Employment type = the type of employment: Own / External / Future Talent / Stealth
Cost price = Cost price for a person; "how much does it cost for this person to work for us"
Currency = Currency in which the person's prices are added. More currencies can be added by Silverbucket support.
Forecast price = Forecast price for a person; "how much this person is usually priced for".
Username = Username (email & username both work in login).
Email = Email (email & username both work in login).
Country = Person's country Administered by admins.
Cost Center = Person's cost center Administered by admins.
Site = Person's site Administered by admins.
Calendar = Person's calendar; dictates which days are holidays and which are not. More calendars can be added by Silverbucket support.
User Activity = Active / Passive - when passive, user can't log into Silverbucket.
User type = User rights for the person.
To toggle a person as a 'Favourite' person you can click on the little star icon next to their name. When the star icon is filled with gray color the person is marked as favourite. This can be used to filter people in various views.
By organizing your personnel with a wide array of metadata you can make the most out of Silverbucket; see attachment below:
How did we do with this article?