- Projects > Listing & Projects > Allocations
- Project's Dashboard
- Project's Basic Information
- Project Numbers table
- Projects > Allocations Main Graph
- Progress Numbers
- Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Membership Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Project's Resourcing View
- Grouping in Project's Dashboard
- Resourcing with 'Quick Edit'
- Resourcing with 'Grid View'
- Finding and Resourcing the Available & Suitable People for Your Projects
- Soft Booking
- Use Cases for Soft Booking
- Resourcing Log
- Allocation Notes
- Resourcing Requests
- In-Depth: Getting an Overview / Utilization Rate of a Specific Target
- In-Depth: Using the Utilization Range in Person Filters
- Resourcing Intelligence
- SYNC View (admins of Silverbucket)
Highlighting Special Projects
You can tag projects as special projects in Silverbucket. Once projects are tagged as such the resourcing slots show a black dog ear in the top-left corner.
Setting Up Special Projects
In the admin view you can create project tags. For this example we are going to name ours "Highlight Tag"
By clicking Edit you can decide which projects are tagged with the created project tag. Tagging can also be done in the Project's Dashboard in the Basic Information section.
By activating the slider Highlight projects allocations bound to this tag all the projects' resourcing slots receive a black dog ear in the resourcing views.
In a bigger picture this can really help you identify certain kinds of projects. For example when viewing a Person's Dashboard (Gaerbo, Jan in this example case) the highlighted project really stands out:
How did we do with this article?