- Projects > Listing & Projects > Allocations
- Project's Dashboard
- Project's Basic Information
- Project Numbers table
- Projects > Allocations Main Graph
- Progress Numbers
- Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Membership Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Project's Resourcing View
- Grouping in Project's Dashboard
- Resourcing with 'Quick Edit'
- Resourcing with 'Grid View'
- Finding and Resourcing the Available & Suitable People for Your Projects
- Soft Booking
- Use Cases for Soft Booking
- Resourcing Log
- Allocation Notes
- Resourcing Requests
- In-Depth: Getting an Overview / Utilization Rate of a Specific Target
- In-Depth: Using the Utilization Range in Person Filters
- Resourcing Intelligence
- SYNC View (admins of Silverbucket)
In-Depth: Getting an Overview / Utilization Rate of a Specific Target
Before you proceed make sure you have added the necessary basic information regarding user groups, locations, supervisors etc for your people. More info in the attachment below:
Utilization Rates for a Specific Group of People
Use the desired metadata as filter in the People > Allocations view, for example:
- Organization node
- User group
- etc etc
Filters can be combined for more precise results.
Projects from a Specific Project Manager's Point of View
You can also filter projects based on project managers in the Projects > Allocations view: simply insert the desired project leader into the Select a project manager field and click Update report.
How did we do with this article?