- People Views
- Allocation Notes
- Soft Booking
- Use Cases for Soft Booking
- Resourcing Requests
- How to Make Resource Allocations for Projects
- In-Depth: Getting an Overview / Utilization Rate of a Specific Target
- In-Depth: Using the Utilization Range in Person Filters
- Utilizing Different Absence Features in Silverbucket
- Resourcing in Grid View
- Person Details
- Administering Competencies
- Managing person's competencies
- Filtering Persons with Certain Competencies
- Competency Management in Silverbucket
- Managing Unassigned Role's Competency Requirements
- Exporting Competencies from Silverbucket
- Resourcing Intelligence
Filtering Persons with Certain Competencies
In the People > Listing and People > Allocations -views you can filter persons according to your. competency needs. Filtering is offered in basic mode and advanced mode.
Basic Competency Filters
Filtering persons with basic competency filters can be done by selecting the desired competencies from the competency tag cloud. Tag cloud can be filtered using 'Free text filtering' which narrows down the results in the cloud.
After selecting the competencies you can also choose the condition filter; either filter for personnel with some of the competencies you have chosen or go for a more strict approach with the 'Users with all of the competencies' option.
Filters apply as the 'Update report' button is clicked.
Advanced Competency Filters
By clicking the 'Open advanced mode' you get more choices for the filtering. This function works the same way as the unassigned role competency management. For more information see the Adding competencies to unassigned role.
How did we do with this article?