- Projects > Listing & Projects > Allocations
- Project's Dashboard
- Project's Basic Information
- Project Numbers table
- Projects > Allocations Main Graph
- Progress Numbers
- Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Membership Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Project's Resourcing View
- Grouping in Project's Dashboard
- Resourcing with 'Quick Edit'
- Resourcing with 'Grid View'
- Finding and Resourcing the Available & Suitable People for Your Projects
- Soft Booking
- Use Cases for Soft Booking
- Resourcing Log
- Allocation Notes
- Resourcing Requests
- In-Depth: Getting an Overview / Utilization Rate of a Specific Target
- In-Depth: Using the Utilization Range in Person Filters
- Administering Competencies
- Managing Competencies on Person's Dashboard
- Filtering Persons with Certain Competencies
- Managing Unassigned Role's Competency Requirements
- Exporting Competencies from Silverbucket
- Resourcing Intelligence
SYNC View (admins of Silverbucket)
- Integrating Data with with Silverbucket's SYNC-view
- SYNC-View: Competency
- SYNC-View: Customers
- SYNC-View: Extended-customers
- SYNC-View: People
- SYNC-View: Extended-people
- SYNC-View: Projects
- SYNC-View: Extended-projects
- SYNC-View: Hour-integration (actual hours)
- SYNC-View: OrganizationNodes-integration
Filtering Persons with Certain Competencies
In the People > Listing and People > Allocations views you can filter people according to your competency needs. Filtering is offered in basic mode and advanced mode.
Basic competency filters
You can filter people with certain competencies by choosing the desired competencies from the competency tag cloud. Tag cloud can be filtered using Free text filtering which narrows down the results in the cloud.
After selecting the competencies you can also choose the condition filter; either filter for personnel with some of the competencies you have chosen or go for a more strict approach with the 'Users with all of the competencies' option.
Filters apply as you click Update report.
Advanced competency filters
By clicking the Open advanced mode you get more choices for the filtering. This function works the same way as the unassigned role competency management. For more information see the Adding competencies to unassigned role.
How did we do with this article?