- Projects > Listing & Projects > Allocations
- Project's Dashboard
- Project's Basic Information
- Project Numbers table
- Projects > Allocations Main Graph
- Progress Numbers
- Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Membership Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Project's Resourcing View
- Grouping in Project's Dashboard
- Resourcing with 'Quick Edit'
- Resourcing with 'Grid View'
- Finding and Resourcing the Available & Suitable People for Your Projects
- Soft Booking
- Use Cases for Soft Booking
- Resourcing Log
- Allocation Notes
- Resourcing Requests
- In-Depth: Getting an Overview / Utilization Rate of a Specific Target
- In-Depth: Using the Utilization Range in Person Filters
- Resourcing Intelligence
- SYNC View (admins of Silverbucket)
Exporting Holiday Lists from Silverbucket
Exporting holiday lists from Silverbucket can be done in two ways. The first one is useful if you have only one single project for holidays. The second option is useful if there are multiple holiday projects and all of them are marked as absence projects.
Exporting a Specific Holiday Project
In the Projects > Allocations page you can type the name of your holiday project in the free text search field found in the Common Filters section. As you click Update report the list below shows you an easy-to-read holiday list, which you can also export over to Excel if needed.
Exporting Multiple Absence Projects
How did we do with this article?