- People Views
- Allocation Notes
- Soft Booking
- Use Cases for Soft Booking
- Resourcing Requests
- How to Make Resource Allocations for Projects
- In-Depth: Getting an Overview / Utilization Rate of a Specific Target
- In-Depth: Using the Utilization Range in Person Filters
- Utilizing Different Absence Features in Silverbucket
- Resourcing in Grid View
- Person Details
- Resourcing Intelligence
Exporting Holiday Lists from Silverbucket
Exporting holiday lists from Silverbucket can be done in two ways. The first one is useful if you have only one, single project for holidays. The second option is useful if there are multiple holiday projects and all of them are marked as absence projects.
Exporting a Specific Holiday Project
In the Projects > Allocations page you can type the name of your holiday project in the "free text search" field found in the Common Filters section. As you click 'Update report' the list below shows you an easy-to-read holiday list, which you can also export over to Excel if needed.
Exporting Multiple Absence Projects
How did we do with this article?