- Projects > Listing & Projects > Allocations
- Project's Dashboard
- Project's Basic Information
- Project Numbers table
- Projects > Allocations Main Graph
- Progress Numbers
- Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Membership Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Project's Resourcing View
- Grouping in Project's Dashboard
- Resourcing with 'Quick Edit'
- Resourcing with 'Grid View'
- Finding and Resourcing the Available & Suitable People for Your Projects
- Soft Booking
- Use Cases for Soft Booking
- Resourcing Log
- Allocation Notes
- Resourcing Requests
- In-Depth: Getting an Overview / Utilization Rate of a Specific Target
- In-Depth: Using the Utilization Range in Person Filters
- Timesheet General Information [New timesheet]
- Commenting Your Actual Hours [New timesheet]
- Registering Actual Hours for Others [New timesheet]
- Locking Actual Hours [New timesheet]
- Timesheet General Information
- Removing a Project or a Task From the Timesheet
- Commenting Your Actual Hours
- Registering Actual Hours for Others
- Locking Actual Hours
- Resourcing Intelligence
- SYNC View (admins of Silverbucket)
Categorizing Projects in Silverbucket
Silverbucket offers different ways to categorize projects depending on your needs. You can get the overview you need by choosing the right program, portfolio, category and project tag. These are not mandatory fields for a project but they come in handy when filtering projects.
Program is best used for projects that are considered as sub-projects. Program is usually perceived as an "umbrella project".
Portfolio is the best option when you have project portfolios and wish to keep the "big picture" of certain projects together.
Category suits well for organizations who want to individualize projects. Some examples could be "development projects" or "maintenance projects" etc.
Project tag is a more free-formed way to categorize projects. One example of project tags could be "Major projects" and "Small projects".
Adding the Program, Portfolio, Category or Project Tag
Program, portfolio, category and project tag can be set in the Project's Dashboard in the basic information section:
Creating a Program
You can create a new program by clicking Projects in the main navigation bar and clicking Add a program+.
Creating a New Portfolio, Category or Project Tag
If you can't find the right option and need to add a new alternative, you can just start typing the new name in the text field and after that click Add new and save.
How did we do with this article?