- Projects > Listing & Projects > Allocations
- Project's Dashboard
- Project's Basic Information
- Project Numbers table
- Projects > Allocations Main Graph
- Progress Numbers
- Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Membership Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Project's Resourcing View
- Grouping in Project's Dashboard
- Resourcing with 'Quick Edit'
- Resourcing with 'Grid View'
- Finding and Resourcing the Available & Suitable People for Your Projects
- Soft Booking
- Use Cases for Soft Booking
- Resourcing Log
- Allocation Notes
- Resourcing Requests
- In-Depth: Getting an Overview / Utilization Rate of a Specific Target
- In-Depth: Using the Utilization Range in Person Filters
- Resourcing Intelligence
- SYNC View (admins of Silverbucket)
Different Hourly Prices
The pricing system is implemented for both allocated hours (forecast) and actual hours (realized hours) separately.
1a) Project role's hourly rate / pen icon
Specific roles can be priced straight from the project's dashboard by hovering over it and clicking the pen icon and inserting a value in the field Hourly rate. This can also be inserted through the information modes.
1b) "Copy people prices to their project forecast prices" in Price Models
Price model's prices are most commonly used for actual hours, but by ticking the checkbox underneath them you can also reflect these changes to forecast prices.
2) Project invoicing price groups
These can currently only be created and modified from our customer API's. Both invoicing price groups and project invoicing price groups must be set for these prices to come active. These features are explained in more detail in the corresponding API articles: Invoicing price groups and Project invoicing price groups
3) Person's forecast price
This value can be set in the Person's Dashboard or in the Admin view. This price will be used if the project has no specific prices for the person or task already set.
4) Role's global hourly rate
This can be set in the admin panel's Roles tab. This price will be used if the project has no specific prices for the person or task already set.
5) Global hourly price
By default every Silverbucket environment has a global hourly price which will be used if no other price is set. This global hourly price is set to zero by default. If you wish to change this please contact email@example.com
In 99% of the environments the actual hours are priced with the price models. Options 2 & 3 can only be used if your Silverbucket Key Account Manager recommends it.
How did we do with this article?