- People Views
- Allocation Notes
- Soft Booking
- Use Cases for Soft Booking
- Resourcing Requests
- How to Make Resource Allocations for Projects
- In-Depth: Getting an Overview / Utilization Rate of a Specific Target
- In-Depth: Using the Utilization Range in Person Filters
- Utilizing Different Absence Features in Silverbucket
- Resourcing in Grid View
- Person Details
- Administering Competencies
- Managing person's competencies
- Filtering Persons with Certain Competencies
- Competency Management in Silverbucket
- Managing Unassigned Role's Competency Requirements
- Resourcing Intelligence
Competency Management in Silverbucket
Competency management in Silverbucket has two main purposes:
- Adding competencies to persons and competency requirements to unassigned roles
- Finding the talent with matching competencies
Other main features include filtering persons with competencies, adding competencies to categories, creating a hierarchy from categories and defining the level of competency when adding competencies to a person. Silverbucket administrators can add and modify competency levels.
Managing Competencies for a Person
You can manage competencies in the Person's Dashboard.
In the competencies-section you will find competencies available for choosing. These are maintained by the main users / admins of Silverbucket.
You can set the competency by clicking on the number just right of the desired competency; you can also use the 'Free text search' found in the top-left of the competency-view to narrow down your results.
If a competency is missing or the scale is incorrect in your environment you can contact your main user of Silverbucket.
How did we do with this article?