- People Views
- Allocation Notes
- Soft Booking
- Use Cases for Soft Booking
- Resourcing Requests
- How to Make Resource Allocations for Projects
- In-Depth: Getting an Overview / Utilization Rate of a Specific Target
- In-Depth: Using the Utilization Range in Person Filters
- Utilizing Different Absence Features in Silverbucket
- Resourcing in Grid View
- Person Details
- Resourcing Intelligence
Commenting Your Actual Hours
Commenting Your Hour Record
Commenting your own hours can be done by clicking the blue date found on top of the field.
In the opening view you will get a text box which allows you to add your comment regarding the records of the chosen day. Remember to save after editing.
If you want to change the day, you can either use the calendar or move with the arrows (near the calendar).
Clicking the date again brings you back to the regular timesheet view.
How did we do with this article?