- Projects > Listing & Projects > Allocations
- Project's Dashboard
- Project's Basic Information
- Project Numbers table
- Projects > Allocations Main Graph
- Progress Numbers
- Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Membership Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Project's Resourcing View
- Grouping in Project's Dashboard
- Resourcing with 'Quick Edit'
- Resourcing with 'Grid View'
- Finding and Resourcing the Available & Suitable People for Your Projects
- Soft Booking
- Use Cases for Soft Booking
- Resourcing Log
- Allocation Notes
- Resourcing Requests
- In-Depth: Getting an Overview / Utilization Rate of a Specific Target
- In-Depth: Using the Utilization Range in Person Filters
- Timesheet General Information [New timesheet]
- Commenting Your Actual Hours [New timesheet]
- Registering Actual Hours for Others [New timesheet]
- Locking Actual Hours [New timesheet]
- Timesheet General Information
- Removing a Project or a Task From the Timesheet
- Commenting Your Actual Hours
- Registering Actual Hours for Others
- Locking Actual Hours
- Resourcing Intelligence
- SYNC View (admins of Silverbucket)
Commenting Your Actual Hours
Commenting your own hours
You can leave a comment regarding your hours by clicking the date:
In the opening view you will get a text box which allows you to add your comment regarding the records of the chosen day. Remember to save the comment!
You can change the day by using the calendar or by moving with the arrows (top-right corner of the Timesheet-view)
Clicking the date again brings you back to the regular timesheet view.
How did we do with this article?