- Projects > Listing & Projects > Allocations
- Project's Dashboard
- Project's Basic Information
- Project Numbers table
- Projects > Allocations Main Graph
- Progress Numbers
- Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Membership Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Project's Resourcing View
- Grouping in Project's Dashboard
- Resourcing with 'Quick Edit'
- Resourcing with 'Grid View'
- Finding and Resourcing the Available & Suitable People for Your Projects
- Soft Booking
- Use Cases for Soft Booking
- Resourcing Log
- Allocation Notes
- Resourcing Requests
- In-Depth: Getting an Overview / Utilization Rate of a Specific Target
- In-Depth: Using the Utilization Range in Person Filters
- Resourcing Intelligence
SYNC View (admins of Silverbucket)
- Integrating Data with with Silverbucket's SYNC-view
- SYNC-View: Competency
- SYNC-View: Customers
- SYNC-View: Extended-customers
- SYNC-View: People
- SYNC-View: Extended-people
- SYNC-View: Projects
- SYNC-View: Extended-projects
- SYNC-View: Hour-integration (actual hours)
- SYNC-View: OrganizationNodes-integration
Budget Tracking by Projects
Budget tracking by projects displays the projects' income budgets compared to actual hours and future allocations.
Income budget EUR = The budget set for the project (Project's Dashboard). Same number as in the "Project Numbers" table's "Income budget" per month
Allocations EUR = Allocations made for the project * hourly rate set in Edit forecast prices
Realizations EUR = Actual hours registered for the project * price set for these actual hours
Delta EUR has two equation types depending on viewing mode
- Time slot is current day or in the past = actual hours - income budget for the slot
- Time slot is in the future = allocations - income budget for the slot
Cumul. delta EUR = cumulative amount of the previously calculated Delta EUR
The values of Allocations and Realizations (=actual hours) are compared to budget (if no budget is set, report is colorless) and colored according to the equation below.
(allocations - budget) / ((allocations + budget) / 2) *100%
(actuals - budget) / ((actuals + budget) / 2) *100%
This value is then compared to the table below to give the corresponding color
10% - 20%
20% - 40%
Negative percentage values are converted to their opposite positive values.
How did we do with this article?