- People Views
- Allocation Notes
- Soft Booking
- Use Cases for Soft Booking
- Resourcing Requests
- How to Make Resource Allocations for Projects
- In-Depth: Getting an Overview / Utilization Rate of a Specific Target
- In-Depth: Using the Utilization Range in Person Filters
- Utilizing Different Absence Features in Silverbucket
- Resourcing in Grid View
- Person Details
- Resourcing Intelligence
Budget Tracking by Projects
Budget tracking by projects displays the projects' income budgets compared to actual hours and future allocations.
Income budget EUR = The budget set for the project (in project's dashboard)
Allocations EUR = Allocations made for the project * Hourly Rate set in 'Edit forecast prices'
Realizations EUR = Actual hours registered for the project * Price set for these actual hours in 'Price Models'
Delta EUR has two formulas depending on viewing mode
- Time slot is present day or in the past = actual hours - income budget for the slot
- Time slot is in the future = allocations - income budget for the slot
Cumul. delta EUR = cumulative amount of the previously calculated Delta EUR
The values of Allocations and Realizations(=actual hours) are compared to budget (if no budget is set, report is colorless) and colored according to the formula below.
Note: "realizations" & "actuals" are the same thing.
(allocations - budget) / ((allocations + budget) / 2) *100%
(actuals - budget) / ((actuals + budget) / 2) *100%
This value is then compared to the table below to give the corresponding color
10% - 20%
20% - 40%
Negative percentage values are converted to positive values.
How did we do with this article?