- People Views
- Resourcing with 'Quick Edit'
- Resourcing with 'Grid View'
- Finding and Resourcing the Available & Suitable People for Your Projects
- Soft Booking
- Use Cases for Soft Booking
- Resourcing Log
- Allocation Notes
- Resourcing Requests
- In-Depth: Getting an Overview / Utilization Rate of a Specific Target
- Resourcing Intelligence
- SYNC View (admins of Silverbucket)
Budget Tracking by Projects
Budget tracking by projects displays the projects' income budgets compared to actual hours and future allocations.
Budget tracking by projects basic information
Income budget EUR = The budget set for the project (in project's dashboard). Same number as in the "Project Numbers" table's "Income budget" per month
Allocations EUR = Allocations made for the project * Hourly Rate set in 'Edit forecast prices'
Realizations EUR = Actual hours registered for the project * Price set for these actual hours in 'Price Models'
Delta EUR has two equation types depending on viewing mode
- Time slot is present day or in the past = actual hours - income budget for the slot
- Time slot is in the future = allocations - income budget for the slot
Cumul. delta EUR = cumulative amount of the previously calculated Delta EUR
The values of Allocations and Realizations (=actual hours) are compared to budget (if no budget is set, report is colorless) and colored according to the equation below.
(allocations - budget) / ((allocations + budget) / 2) *100%
(actuals - budget) / ((actuals + budget) / 2) *100%
This value is then compared to the table below to give the corresponding color
10% - 20%
20% - 40%
Negative percentage values are converted to their opposite positive values.
How did we do with this article?