- Projects > Listing & Projects > Allocations
- Project's Dashboard
- Project's Basic Information
- Project Numbers table
- Projects > Allocations Main Graph
- Progress Numbers
- Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Membership Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Project's Resourcing View
- Grouping in Project's Dashboard
- Resourcing with 'Quick Edit'
- Resourcing with 'Grid View'
- Finding and Resourcing the Available & Suitable People for Your Projects
- Soft Booking
- Use Cases for Soft Booking
- Resourcing Log
- Allocation Notes
- Resourcing Requests
- In-Depth: Getting an Overview / Utilization Rate of a Specific Target
- In-Depth: Using the Utilization Range in Person Filters
- Resourcing Intelligence
- SYNC View (admins of Silverbucket)
Silverbucket has a few ways of adding extra data regarding the resourcing situation, one being the Allocation Notes. Allocation Notes are indicated with a blue dogear in the top-left corner of the corresponding timeslot.
Creating an Allocation Note
Allocation notes are always created for a single project role. This can be either a named role or an unassigned role.
Notes can be written by hovering over the desired role, clicking on the ellipsis icon and then choosing the Allocation Notes option from the list:
In the upcoming window you can write your note by clicking Add a new note
You can also choose the date for your note. Remember to click Save.
The note can be read by viewing that project role's Allocation Notes.
Allocation notes will be shown in their corresponding dates. By inspecting the resourcing situation in weekly mode you can see the weeks that have notes written:
For more precision you can use the daily mode for our example weeks 14 & 15:
How did we do with this article?