- People Views
- Allocation Notes
- Soft Booking
- Use Cases for Soft Booking
- Resourcing Requests
- How to Make Resource Allocations for Projects
- In-Depth: Getting an Overview / Utilization Rate of a Specific Target
- In-Depth: Using the Utilization Range in Person Filters
- Utilizing Different Absence Features in Silverbucket
- Resourcing in Grid View
- Person Details
- Resourcing Intelligence
As you make allocations you can simultaneously write a detailed note about the allocations for others to see. These notes can be seen in the project's dashboard under 'Allocation notes'.
Creating the Allocation Note
As you click on the green grid icon and start allocating, a field for adding a comment also disappears. You can type the comment in this field, make your allocations and by clicking 'Save changes' both the allocations and the note are saved in the system.
Viewing the Notes
In the project's actions you can find the 'Allocation notes' button, which opens a popup window
How did we do with this article?