- Projects > Listing & Projects > Allocations
- Project's Dashboard
- Project's Basic Information
- Project Numbers table
- Projects > Allocations Main Graph
- Progress Numbers
- Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Membership Actions (Project's Dashboard)
- Project's Resourcing View
- Grouping in Project's Dashboard
- Resourcing with 'Quick Edit'
- Resourcing with 'Grid View'
- Finding and Resourcing the Available & Suitable People for Your Projects
- Soft Booking
- Use Cases for Soft Booking
- Resourcing Log
- Allocation Notes
- Resourcing Requests
- In-Depth: Getting an Overview / Utilization Rate of a Specific Target
- In-Depth: Using the Utilization Range in Person Filters
- Resourcing Intelligence
- SYNC View (admins of Silverbucket)
Adding a New Person
1) In the main navigation bar click People and choose Add a Person+
2) Fill in the information for the new user and click Save. Bolded fields are mandatory and Show more fields allows you to add more specific data regarding that person:
By clicking Save a new user is added to the environment.
When the user logs in for the first time a password reset is necessary so make sure the email field is correctly filled.
Video: How to add people
How did we do with this article?