Problems with the Login? Signing in for the First Time?
1) To reset your password click Reset your password in the login screen
2) Fill in your email to the USERNAME / EMAIL section. After that click SEND RESET LINK.
3) Shortly after you should receive an email with instructions on how to set your new password. By following the instructions in the email you should be able to set a new password for yourself and afterwards use your new password to log into Silverbucket.
My Email and Password are Correct, but I Still Can't Log into Silverbucket
If the login page is correct and you still can't login or can't even receive the password reset email, you can double-check a few things with your organization’s Silverbucket main user / admin:
- You have an account created in the environment
- Your account has the email address filled in correctly
- Your account's employment date has started & end date has not expired
- Your account is marked as active
If everything in this article is checked and you still can't log in, please contact our support:
How did we do with this article?