How Can I Re-activate or Completely Remove a Passive Person from My Project?
Re-activating a Person for Your Project
Passive project roles are indicated with a strikethrough name in the Dashboards:
To re-activate this person for your project
1) Hover over the passive row and a trashcan icon & pen icon appear.
2) The pen icon allows us to edit role's details. In the opening window the Active slider is toggled off to indicate the person is set as passive for the project.
3) To re-activate the person simply adjust the Active slider:
Afterwards the person should be listed in the Dashboard again:
Completely Removing a Person from Your Project
1) Hover over the passive person and select the trashcan icon. This offers you three deletion actions:
2) If you choose Remove the current role including history allocations you permanently remove that person from your project. This action can not be reverted.
How did we do with this article?