How can I re-activate or completely remove a passive person from my project?
In Silverbucket's spring 2020 update we have introduced the possibility to re-activate passive project roles for a project. This update also allows you to permanently delete a person from a project.
Re-activating a person for your project
Passive project roles are indicated with a strike through name in the Project's Dashboard (make sure your filters are not narrowing down the list):
To re-activate this person for your project
1) Start by hovering over the passive user so a trashcan icon & pen icon appear.
2) The pen icon allows us to edit details about the corresponding role. As we click it the opening window shows us that the 'Active' slider is toggled off - this is because the person is set as passive for the project.
3) To re-activate the person simply adjust the 'Active' slider as such:
Afterwards the person should be listed in the Project's Dashboard again, and we can start resourcing:
Completely removing a person from your project
1) As you hover over the passive person you can select the trashcan icon which offers you three deletion actions:
2) By choosing the 'Remove the current role including history allocations' you can permanently remove the person from your project. This action can not be reverted.
Rest of the deletion actions are explained in the bottom of this article.
How did we do with this article?