Can I Adjust the Holiday Dates / Calendars in Silverbucket?
Holiday dates are based on the system's calendars which can be added to an environment based on the customer's wishes. Silverbucket uses a Weekend Calendar by default, which only has the weekends - Saturdays & Sundays - set as non-working days.
If you wish to have your own country's holidays added to the environment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Calendars are listed below and they can be manually adjusted a little bit if necessary.
Please take note that some specific calendars are not 100% accurate. The most common example is the Islamic calendar, where some computed holidays are not exactly on the same official day decided by religious authorities, and this may vary country by country. Whenever it’s possible, try to adjust your results with the official data provided by the adequate authorities.
- Cayman Islands
- Czech Republic
- European Central Bank
- France (Alsace / Moselle)
- Spain (incl. Catalonia)
- United Kingdom (incl. Northern Ireland, Scotland and all its territories)
- Brazil (all states, cities and for bank transactions, except the city of Viana)
- Canada (including provincial and territory holidays)
- United States of America
- State holidays for all the 50 States
- American Samoa
- Chicago, Illinois
- Suffolk County, Massachusetts
- California Education, Berkeley, San Francisco, West Hollywood
- Florida Legal and Florida Circuit Courts, Miami-Dade
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- Australia (incl. its different states)
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Ivory Coast
- São Tomé
- South Africa
How did we do with this article?