Power BI Integrations
You can integrate Silverbucket with Microsoft's Power BI as well. This integration is supported from March 2020 versions onward.
Download the Template
Follow These Instructions
1. Open the template in PowerBI Desktop
- Cancel the dialog asking for the credentials
- Ignore the errors
2. Open Query Editor (Transform data)
3. Edit all the Functions and Tables (with Advanced Editor):
- Replace two values (ENVIRONMENT and TOKEN) in Source.
- ENVIRONMENT = your Silverbucket environment's URL
- TOKEN = generate a token using these instructions
4. Press "Edit Credentials"
- Select Anonymous and connect
5. Close and Apply
There are some simple example reports, which should show some data after these steps.
How did we do with this article?