February 03, 2019
Release Notes - February 2019
- Simplified layout for dashboards (user, project, program and customer)
- Usability improvements for competencies
- Improvements in integration variety
- Configuring personal preferences on different views made easier to understand
- Project progress graph is getting slight facelift
- Significant performance improvements on project dashboard
- More verbal way of configuring visible areas of the UI
- Separating Project manager from other user types on people list
- Improved flow when tentative bookings are used along requests
Simplified layout for dashboards
Dashboards are now similar to each other and more built together.
All information is now tied together to their own columns.
Multiple smaller improvements on usability with competencies
Including searching competencies, selecting them and also visualizing available options